THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

So after a long sad week, Shay and I were lucky enough to have a fun weekend to look forward to. On Friday night my roommates and I had a slumber party in Montgomery. It was such a fun time. We went out to dinner and then went back to Mary's to stay up late talking and have strawberry cake. The cake was mainly to celebrate Megan's birthday but there is a lot more for us to celebrate. Brooke recently moved to Auburn, which puts her closer to us and makes getting together easier and hopefully more frequent. Mary is pregnant with her 3rd baby. We are very excited about having another little Sanders running around, the first two are so darn cute. And last but not least, Megan is pregnant with TWINS!! They will be the first for Meg and we couldn't be more excited for her. Mary and Megan are due within two weeks of each other so we will be having babies back to back. It is going to be a big time for all us, I can't wait.

On Saturday, Shay and I headed to Birmingham to celebrate our best friend Adam's 30th birthday. I don't know if I have mentioned this before but we love that Adam married one of my college friends Amy. It makes our get together way too much fun. I only wish we got to do it more often. We stayed up until 2 am talking and laughing. I was super tired the next day but we were having so much fun I think I would have stayed up all night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I'm so excited that it is almost football season and we will get to see them every game we go to. Great friends, great celebrations. A much needed weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know Braxton and Megan were expecting. Haven't seen Megan since C'mas time. Twins!!! That is wonderful!