THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

T G I F S!!!!

Thank Goodness it's Football Season!!!!





Okay so college football season doesn't officially start until Thursday night but the Nichols family can hardly wait!! We have been super excited for the last month just thinking about it. I've been planning out all my orange and blue outfits for the whole season....because yes I'm that big of a dork, but also because I have to look cute and school spirited. Today we tried on Mary Selwyn's cheerleader outfit just for fun. It has a turtle neck that goes with it but it is a little hot for that. She has a puppet and a football that play half the fight song and she loves to hit them and wave one hand in the air. So today I just gave her a shaker to let her practice. I think she is ready for football season too. We can't wait to take her to some games this year so she can enjoy the band and Aubie. We took her to the Alabama game last year but she was only like 4 1/2 months old and still a little young. This year should really be fun!


We have already ordered the game on paper view this weekend and invited a bunch of friends over. I wish we could be there but this year we are having to choose our games carefully so unfortunately the first game I will be able to attend will be LSU! I have to wait three whole games!! I would go every weekend if I could. I can't wait to get on campus and tailgate. Fall is the best time of year! I love it! In the meantime we will have to settle for some fun tailgates at the house.


I hope everyone is as excited as Shay, MSN and I are. If you can't tell we are REALLY looking forward to it!! WAR EAGLE!

Told you she was ready!

10 comments:

Mitzi said...

War Eagle-hey!!!!!!

Carrie Friday said...

I love it!!! I also love MSN's hairbow!

You can count on the Friday's to be ready! :o)

Lindsey said...

OK, I will admit that she looks cute (but she always does) and I did like the video. Jeremy of course loved it and was super excited.

Rachel said...

War Eagle!!! We can hardly wait either!

kristen said...

I am ready too! Where is the Auburn alarm clock???

Ann-Marie said...

Okay, okay. She does look cute. But that's all i'm admitting!!! Ha. There's a personalized little aubie painting you may like at Kim's Boutique. It's displayed on my doodlebug's web site. I know I know, I actually painted an auburn picture. It was fun...shhhh...don't tell brannon

Margaret said...

How adorable! The Goodwin family can't wait either! War Eagle!

Lauren said...

War Eagle! I wish we lived in Dothan and could come watch the game with y'all! We need a child-friendly atmosphere to watch the games with friends. All of ours up here go to bars. AND we don't have cable, so we can even watch most of them home alone with no friends! :( I know, weird, huh?

Alison said...

It's so much fun when our kids are getting involved with football season! I taught JC how to do WARRRRR Eagle Hey! It's too cute!

Abby Euten said...

War Eagle, Mary Selwyn! We LOVE your bow!!