Looks like we are going to be moving. Where? That is yet to be determined. Shay's account here closed on Tuesday, with very little warning, and we are waiting for JB Hunt, or should I say the Lord, to tell us where to next. I cannot begin to tell you how sad it will be to leave this town that we have made our home. A part of me really thought we would be here forever. I actually don't think I realized how big that part was until this all came about. I am NOT ready to say good-bye to our friends, our church or our home, so right now I am refusing. I will save those tears for another blog.
As sad as I am, I am trusting the Lord. If He says it is time for us to leave Dothan than we will. I'm trying my hardest to be a good, supportive wife and praying for a wonderful opportunity to come available for Shay. Please pray that I maintain this attitude and cry when he is not looking. Also say a prayer that our house sells quickly, this is a major stress for us. (May be a challenge, as you can see one of the many other for sale signs in the background of the picture.)
We have many friends praying for us to be transferred to different towns. I told some friends from church that I am afraid God is going to be overwhelmed with the amount of towns being requested and He is just going to close his eyes and throw a dart. I guess I will let you know "where our dart lands..." as sweet Melinda put it.