THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

6 months old

This is so crazy to me. Adeline is 6 months old. This is all happening way too fast. I thought Mary Selwyn grew fast but I swear Adeline is growing at the speed of light. It is killing me. She thinks she is such a big girl these days trying to crawl and pull up, both of which result in crying but hey at least we are trying.

We went to the doctor for our check up today and Adeline passed with flying colors. She weighed almost 18 pounds and was 27.5 inches long. She is 75% in weight and height, perfectly proportioned. She and big sister (who got a flu shot) took their shots like a champ.

She is still such a sweet baby. She is very laid back and easy going. We have been several places lately and she is so content just sitting in the stroller along for the ride. She rarely makes a peep. She babbles dadda and claps her hands. She is still a mommy girl for the most part but she loves her daddy and is a definite threat to become another daddy's girl very soon. I love, love, love her with all my heart. She definitely provides lots of joy during this stressful and weird time of change for our family.



See me trying to crawl.

sweet smile....I can't get enough of this, or the pictures of my kids in their halloween costumes.

No comments: