THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 years, really??

I can't believe it has been 10 years since I graduated from Prattville High School. That seems so crazy. We celebrated with our reunion this past weekend and it was so much fun. I really underestimated how much fun it would be. It was waaaayyyy better than high school ever was. I enjoyed seeing everyone and dancing the night away, which I haven't done in a very long time!! Shay was such a trooper and wonderful date.

Some of my most favorite ladies!

Class of 2000 girls

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! Ours is later in July and I can't wait. Although, our class was very small and I think most of the people coming all live in Birmingham, so I see them regularly anyway!

The Dennis Family said...

SO GREAT!! We are getting ours together and cannot wait!!

Unknown said...

So fun! You look great!