THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

since the virus

My computer has had a terrible virus and has been out of commission for a while. Who in the world sends people computer viruses? What is the point? Just to ruin someones computer? The "virus" people must be some of the meanest people in the world... jerks! There are still some blogs I can't open, I'm thinking because some blogs have more complicated layouts or backgrounds.  So everyone change your blog to a basic layout just so I can read them, thanks, ha ha.  Oh and Adeline popped off some of the keys on my computer and they cannon be replaced without replacing the whole keypad. Don't worry it was only the important keys like say, both shift keys, the enter key, caps lock and backspace. As you can imagine it is making typing this blog, and anything else on the computer very challenging.

On to the good stuff. We had Adeline's birthday party a few weekends ago. It was a very sweet and perfect party, if I do say so myself. I'm finding that simple is always better.  I took a million pictures, shocking, so instead of sharing them all I just made a little collage of the most important pictures from the party.

Posted by Picasa

Mary Selwyn also had her end of the year program at church.  This was the first time the 3 year olds had performed in front of a large crowd in the sanctuary.  Although Mary Selwyn loves choir, had practiced in the sanctuary twice and even volunteered to sing a solo from Annie, I was still a little nervous that she would get overwhelmed by the crowd and be shy.  I was wrong.  She was the opposite of shy.  She was a total ham.  She sang and danced!  I'm not sure where all of that came from but it was hilarious and sweet!  I know all the little children made the Lord smile.

Here are some videos from the program.  I had to use the link to facebook because my blog wouldn't let me upload videos.  Dumb virus. WARNING  I am a terrible "videographer" (is that a word).  It is shaky and very blair witch-ish.... sorry!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10100207770173771

No comments: