THE NICHOLS FAMILY


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beach Fever

I know this time of year everyone is talking about Spring fever. I do love Spring and long for it to get here every year, however this year I'm experiencing a different kind of fever. I have beach fever. I'm dying to pack up my munchkin, my husband and a cooler and head to coast! I even ordered a new swim suit last week, which I feel sure I will be disgusted at the sight of myself in it but I still can't wait for it to get here. This proves just how bad I truly want to make that trip if I am willing to put on a swimsuit!


I love the beach, it is my favorite place to go. I love that we live so close to the beach and knowing that I have the opportunity to at anytime pick up and head down there. We do not do this as often as I wish we did but to know that I can makes me feel good. I can't wait to take Mary Selwyn this year and let her walk in the water, experience the waves, chase the birds and feel the sand in her toes and her mouth I'm sure. I am looking forward to beach trips with family and friends this year....I'm ready to cure this fever!

These are pictures from our beach trip last October....Mary Selwyn was just a little over 3 months old and the water was a little too cold for her. I think this year will be much more fun for her!

3 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

Aw yay! I know how you feel about the swimsuit thing...I'm having those same feelings.

The beach is awesome! Enjoy!

Lindsey said...

I was just looking at those pictures of her the other day on facebook or myspace. I love the sunglasses!

Girl, I love the beach too and am ready to go. My first trip will be on Mother's Day. (a little family tradition)

I feel like I don't take advantage of living so close either. And I've lived here all my life!

Ann-Marie said...

Me too! I love the beach. I'll go with you anytime.