I've been tagged....I should have known my time was coming...so here it goes...
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just turned 16 and gotten my drivers license and was cruising in my mustang, '85 yellow mustang that is! I had a terrible boyfriend...but don't worry a couple months later I went on a blind date with Shay and the rest is history. I can't believe that was 10 years ago!
5 things on my to do list today?
1. Continue to entertain Cohen and Mary Selwyn.
2. Finish the laundry for the rest of the week and for the beach.
3. Make a Walmart run for supplies to take to the beach on Friday.
4. Exchange Shay's new bathing suit at Kohl's.
5. Make some baked potatoes for dinner, yummmm.
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Sweets, Sweets and more SWEETS!
2. Sour Patch Kids, especially at the movies
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
5. White Cherry or Blue Raspberry Icee's from any gas station...I cannot resist them, definitley an impulse buy every time.
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
1. Tithe of course, lots and lots.
2. Donate a large chunk to the Autism Society in honor of my sweet little Ford Carter!!
3. Buy my parents a huge house and support them for the rest of our lives.
4. Build our house in Autaugaville, nothing too fancy but on the family compound we will start one day, hopefully soon...billionaire or not.
5. We would really give away a bunch of money but here is my list of selfish things I can indulge in because I'm a billionaire: set up Mary Selwyn's Auburn fund and wedding fund. We would have two beach houses, one near, one far. I would have a personal trainer and chef so I could be super skinny, fit and cute. I would also hire someone to wash, dry and style my hair everyday, and what the heck do my make up too so I could look nice without having to do it. And a maid would also be a necessity.
5 Bad habits?
1. Some would say biting my nails but I refuse to believe that because I love to bite my nails!
2. I become way too attach to people, animals, cars, things ect. ect. ect.
3. I'm way too emotional also.
4. I can be very obsessive and have a really hard time letting things go. If something doesn't sit right with me I will think about it, dream about, talk non-stop about it ect. I do not have the ability to let it go and put it out of my mind. Luckily I am a strong believer in prayer so God gets to hear me talk about things over and over and over. I'm pretty sure even He is screaming at me...LET IT GO!
I'm not sure if those last 3 are bad habits or bad character traits!
5. I tend to leave things out that I shouldn't, like my shoes that Mary Selwyn likes to play with and put in her mouth...yuck... and I never put my stuff on the bathroom counter away...for example my blow dryer, straightener, brushes, make up. It really drives Shay nuts.
5 Places I've lived.
1. Victorville, California. I was born there and lived in this area for almost 13 years.
2. Prattville, Alabmama. Moved here in the middle of 7th grade.
3. Auburn, Alabama.....for the most wonderful 4 years! Oh how I loved living in that pink house!
4. Nashville, Tennessee. Fun city, not my cup of tea!
5. Dothan, Alabama. Love it here!
5 Jobs I've had.
1. Gold's Gym in high school.
2. I've worked retail too at the Gap and Express
3. Patient Relations for a family medicine practice in Nashville
4. Patient Relations for a Chiropractor in Dothan.
5. I ran a Nextel store for some family of mine while I was pregnant to fill some time before I popped!
I added a category just for fun!
5 of my favorite things.
1. My Peanut Christmas ornament that Brooke gave me. I love this gold peanut. It is by far my favorite ornament on the whole tree.
2. Sun dresses and skirts.
3. The beach.
4. Auburn football. I love almost all sports really.
5. Reality Television....ridiculous, I know!